Friday, November 19, 2010

Short Update!


Hey guys!
Some Short Update!
Sorry for not been update my blog
busy of many stuff
final exam is around the corner!
yet
I haven't study any except Maths.
cause the bf teach-ed me
feel so frustrated about all the
the du/dx.
application
integration. differentiation
power rules.chain rules
arghh
hate-it!
I-Dun-Like-Maths
seriously

Will going back to uni later
drive again
2hours journey
tiredd mann.
yeaa,
the internet line there are sucks.
imma using broadband also k-e-n-o-t online
so will updated blog when im back
i try to updated maa blog in perlis there
if-i-can*
exam till the 1st of Dec
hope the exam faster finish with the blink of my eyes!
I wan holidayysss!
Sales.Shopping.Travel.Movies!
haah.

Thats all for da post!
Gonna pack my things d!
Take care guys!
See u guys when im back again!
chaoz!

Do we look alike?
the-sisters.
bye!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment