Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I need food ;(


*ignore my mouth
love this pichaa !
taken by Mr Teh in bukit tinggi
the best picha among all he had taken
;)

my legs so pain this few days
keep on wearing 4inch high heels to workk ;(
and taking super duper heavy d policies
lappy,water bottle plus handbag
jii gei loh lei soii
even now wearing flats to work still feel like
the toe feel like wanna cramp if accidentally bend it
cryy*

Doing policies summary now
lotss of it!
around 30 policies
and is 3.05pm now
still haven't take my lunch
my car parked at Mcd's car park
since morning till now
hope don't get locked later!

just now when searching for pichaa in my gallery
accidentally found all the foods picture i taken laz time





yorrr
stomach-sooooouuu-starving-now
;(
gonna finished my policies
and back homeee earler!
to-hunt-for-food
wink*

gonna meet up my oldd-friend
kelleen and my si gui kiaa vienne later!
will blog about our chills!
see u!
byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment