Monday, November 1, 2010

Reopened.

Hey guys! Blogspot finally reopened :)
Sorry for the authorized access for so darn long.
Please relinked :)

1st of all
I would like to thanks
436 friends that wishes my through
Facebook, text msg, pone
My bb rang for the whole night
to note me all the wishes
Thank You very much!

Thank you for all my friends that celebrate with me
Keat Soon,Margret,William,Jessica,Carol
Joycelyn, Ah Chuuu, Jun Hai, Alex, Li Jing
that celebrate till the middle of the night
cheong kay until some of them sleep off
haha :)


Thank You for my babes that given me a lovely touchh surprised
lurve u babesss!





Thank You for my family
especially mummy
thank you for you caring and loving for this 20years!
Happy Birthday mummy!
We loves u always!



Last but not least,
The Mr Teh



Thank You for everthing!
ily!

you guys had make my day
:)
love u guys always!


****

Will keep my blog alive!
;)
money money come!
need much luck to cc!

Farlim Night Market wf the babes tmr

cant wait to meet em'

follow me on twitter

tweets me!


No comments:

Post a Comment